AQUAVIA is looking for a responsible, dynamic forklift operator to join our team and be part of our exciting journey, one alkaline water bottle at a time.
Who are we?
AQUAVIA is the unique natural alkaline water, pH 9.4, bottled at the source in the Apuseni Mountains, an area recognized for the beauty of its natural landscapes, far from the pollution of big cities. As the market leader in the alkaline water category, our mission is to consistently provide quality products to all consumers interested in a healthy lifestyle.
Where we are?
The AQUAVIA water bottling plant is located in Cluj County, Bologa township.
We are looking for a forklift operator to:
- Has an organizational spirit;
- Have distributive attention,
- Be available for shift schedule.
- Be a serious and responsible person
Training and experience:
- Forklift operator authorization subject to ISCIR
- Secondary studies
- Career level: Entry Level (<2 years)
- Prepare and check the technical conditions of the machine for good exploitation and operation in order to start work.
- Checks and ensures the existence of special equipment (for PSI and anti-skid), necessary spare parts, tools and devices necessary for interventions during maneuvers.
- Check and top up fuel, transmission/hydraulic oil and coolant levels to ensure normal vehicle operation.
- Checks the level and density of the electrolyte in the batteries and brings it to normal values.
- Carefully remove any obstacles in the loading/unloading area.
- Cleans the interior and exterior of the vehicle daily.
- Carries out loading/unloading maneuvers, in maximum safety conditions according to regulations and work procedures
- Ensures that the machine is stopped in the most suitable position in order to load the goods from the warehouse or the means of transport.
- Loads the goods and positions them respecting the norms regarding the load on the axle (axle), the gauge and the stability during movement.
- Fix or anchor the goods with the special devices provided, to increase safety during movement.
- Execute transport on the indicated routes and routes, eliminating unnecessary interruptions.
- Adapts the maneuvering speed to the restrictions imposed by space, time, atmospheric conditions, the size and type of handled goods.
What do we offer?
- Work contract for an indefinite period;
- Motivating salary package and meal vouchers;
- Insured transport;
- Professional development in a dynamic and competitive company.