AQUAVIA is looking for an involved and experienced Financial Controller.
Who we are?
AQUAVIA is the modern essence of a healthy lifestyle. Our mission is to offer consumers access to premium water, of the highest quality, anywhere and regardless of their needs.We are the producer of the AQUAVIA naturally alkaline water brand, bottled at source, in Bologa, Cluj with the commercial office in Bucharest and a worldwide distribution.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake the aspect of regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
We also want the new colleague to have:
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller/ or in a Consultancy;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures;
- Experience with creating financial reports;
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process;
- Detailed oriented;
- English communication;
- Experience with different software programmes such as Senior, Dynamics, SAP;
- Very good in Excel.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances;
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements;
- Preparing/review reconciliation of the balance accounts;
- Support month-end and year-end close process( allocation per cost centers, prepaid, depreciation etc);
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Analyzing financial data;
- Monitoring internal controls;
- Overseeing and preparing income statements per divisions and sku;
- Monitoring and calculating the profitable level ( Sales Channels; Clients; PromoPackaging; Products);
- Managing financial transactions;
- Evaluating and managing risk;
- Participating to audit processes.
What do we offer?
- Employment contract for an indefinite period
- Motivating salary package;
- Professional development in a dynamic and competitive company.